You've found the Hypersplint™. What is now sometimes known as "Amy's Splint". Here's why:
HOW TO WEAR IT
• Effective for the PIP, DIP or IP joints
• Two splints can be worn per finger
- For this splint, find the size above, around and below the affected joint.
- Specify which splint(s) will be worn on the finger or thumb.
- Contact me before ordering if you suffer from Heberden's or Bouchard's nodes or have enlarged joints.
- All sizing information will be entered in the "Sizing Personalizations" box in the shopping cart.
- Remember to specify the method of measurement (ring sizer, sizing tool, centimeters (cm), millimeters (mm), inches (in), EZ-Sizes (SIRIS), Oval-8.
Questions before ordering? Never hesitate to get in touch.